As a major participant to the Kraemer / IHC Joint Venture, SEMA’s $45 million subcontract includes major earthwork and utilities work on this project that will:
- Increase capacity by adding an Express Lane in both directions, replacing four aging bridges and widening four additional bridges.
- Improve multi-modal access to regional transit to promote mode shift.
- Improve bus service performance and reduce each total trip time by 15 minutes by adding new bus slip ramps from I-25 to the new Park-n-Ride at Kendall Parkway.
- Create new pedestrian, bicycle access under I-25 at Kendall Parkway.
- Connect the Cache la Poudre River Regional Trail under I-25 and network to 100 miles of total trails. It will also serve as a wildlife corridor.