SEMA Corporate - Current Opportunities
General Laborers (SEMA Precast, Inc.)
Location: Denver, Colorado
Salary Range: Starting at: Laborer - $15/hour Experienced Equipment Operator - $20/hr
SEMA Precast, Inc. (an independent subsidiary of SEMA Construction, Inc.) has immediate openings for experienced and skilled General Laborers. These positions will be based at our Brighton, Colorado NPCA-certified precast manufacturing facility. Applicants must be able to set up forms, operate equipment, and finish concrete. Applicants must be responsible, self-starters who can operate independently and thrive in a busy environment. SEMA Precast, Inc. offers top wages and benefits to all employees. SEMA Precast, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please click on the link below to submit an application and attach your resume.APPLY NOW
Precast Quality Control Technician
Location: Denver, CO
Salary Range: Negotiable
SEMA Precast, Inc., has an immediate opening for a Quality Control Technician to be located at our Precast concrete manufacturing facility in north Denver, Colorado. The chosen candidate will be responsible for testing and inspecting products at various stages of the production process, and compiling and evaluating statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products. The Quality Control Technician will perform the following duties (this list is not all inclusive):
- Follow quality control procedures as outlined by SEMA Precast.
- Inspect and certify finished concrete products for conformance to shop drawings.
- Pre-pour inspections and audits
- Record test data, applying statistical quality control procedures.
- Maintain quality control records, reports and test results.
- Evaluate data and write reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards for concrete temperature, percentage of air, unit weight, slump and other quality requirements.
- Assist with tensioning operations, pre-pour inspections, post pour inspections and aggregate sieve analysis.
- Assist with set up and performance of destructive and nondestructive tests on materials, parts, or products to measure performance, life, or material characteristics.
- Provide data for graphs or charts of data or enters data into computer for analysis.
- Support quality awareness in all precast production operations.
- Maintain lab equipment in calibration.
- Must adhere to all SEMA Precast and OSHA safety rules
- Must work with in the attendance policy guidelines.
- Preferred experience in Quality Assurance practices and techniques
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience
- Must be organized, professional, have strong written and verbal communication, and be a self-starter
- ACI Field Testing Technician Level 1 Certification
- NPCA Production and Quality School Certification, or ACPA’s equivalent
- PCI Level 2 Certification
Maintenance Technician (SEMA Precast, Inc.)
Location: Denver, CO
Salary Range: $18/hr -$26/hr Based on Experience
SEMA Precast, Inc. (an independent subsidiary of SEMA Construction) has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Technician. This position is located at our NPCA-certified precast manufacturing facility in North Denver, Colorado. Applicant will be responsible for maintaining a safe and productive work environment and the following proficiencies:
- Knowledge/experience in minor electrical
- Knowledge/experience in hydraulics/pneumatics
- Knowledge/experience in welding
- General equipment and tools maintenance
- Preventative maintenance on equipment, forms and mold.
Location: Brighton, CO
Salary Range: $18-$24/hr Depending Upon Experience
SEMA Precast, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Precast Leadman. This position is located at our NPCA-certified precast manufacturing facility in Denver, Colorado. The Precast Leadman must have experience supervising precast manufacturing crews. Applicant will direct the work activities of multiple craft workers in one or more areas of a job. Applicant will be responsible for maintaining a safe and productive work environment. SEMA Precast, Inc. offers competitive wages and benefits to all employees. SEMA Precast, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please click the link below to complete an application and attach your resume. No calls please.APPLY NOW
Corporate General Application
Location: Centennial, Colorado
Salary Range: Negotiable
If you are interested in a specific position and we are not currently advertising for it in SEMA Corporate, you may submit your application/resume and we will keep it on file for 60 days. After 60 days, you will need to submit a new application. If you are interested in submitting an application for future open positions, please click on the link below to complete an on-line application and/or attach your resume. Be sure to include the position you are interested in applying for on your application or resume. SEMA Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.APPLY NOW